Discover your things here

Custom Search
MatrixMails - Get paid

Monday, July 14, 2008

Pastomine '08

Pastomine '08, till now this word to bring back to me mind all of my hostel guys. It is heart of my college life. It is nothing but my college Hostel day. Have a look at this below picture. It is only the pastomine '08 guys. Here the other Lovely Guys was only implemented and organized as my pastomine '08. Are you want to see that guys??? Look at guys below.... These third year guys are unforgettable... I like this guys very much..... and also my hostel workers (Mess workers, Security, Hostel manager, Plumbers, Electrician). Vel Murugan, one of the important person in my hostel. He was done his course at 2007 and joined as a staff in the same college and also a Deputy Warden in my hostel. He is a one of the lazy fellow. He is be active with juniors, but not involving much energy or activity with Seniors (Final year Boys). I have enjoyed very much in my hostel day and also missing to all my friends now...........i'm waiting for next invitation receive from the last third year guys for the day of Pastomine '09..........Click on the stills and have a clear look of this........

No comments:

Discover your things here

Custom Search

Google results here