Discover your things here

Custom Search
MatrixMails - Get paid

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lovable, Kollywood cutest baby with sexy

Genelia, the cute actress of Kollywood movies. She is one of the my favorite actress. Her full name is Genelia D'Souza and her nick name is Genny. I'm also called her only with Genny, she is some time sexy in the kollywood, at the same time she is so cute baby also. I have seen that Bommarillu film, it is in Telugu, she acting particularly in every scenes are so cute than Santosh suppiramaniam film in Tamil. She has done the same role in Santosh Subramanyam (remake of Telugu Bommarillu ). I like every scenes in Santosh suppiramaniam movies also. Cute genelia was born at August 5, 1983 in Bandra, Mumbai. She studied Business Administration in St Andrews College, Bandra, Mumbai and she knows languages English, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. Genelia background is only her family - Mom, dad and elder brother.

2 comments:

ipanks said...

she's really sexy bro

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Discover your things here

Custom Search

Google results here