Discover your things here

Custom Search
MatrixMails - Get paid

Thursday, July 3, 2008

About me

Hi, This is syed. I have done my BE-Computer Science and Engineering in Anjalai Ammal and Mahalingam Engineering College, near kovilvenni. Actually my aim is become a pilot for passenger flight my end of 12th standard. But my bad situation, I have asked my teacher they told that you unable to study that course. Suddenly i got feel so much. Because of i'm the Physically Challenged person. For that only they told that definitely you will be got failed in medical checkup. That time is i have suddenly struggle and thinking of myself and thinking of god.... and thinking of myself some physically challenged person will not be able to walk, but i can walk, drive two wheeler, everything was i can do, because of nature of God..., my confident and my family also. For example now i'm also one of the engineer in this world.... and my second aim is help to everyone in this world who ever can not live in this world without money.

No comments:

Discover your things here

Custom Search

Google results here